Buy Photo Stickers and Scrapbook Embellishments Online
Using Scrapbook Embellishments and Where to Buy Photo Stickers Online in Australia
If you’re new to scrapbooking, you have probably seen scrapbooks that others have created – some lovely and aesthetically pleasing and some… not so much. It’s easy to inadvertently make a scrapbook look too cluttered with photos, patterns, stamps, stickers, and more - in fact, this is a very common mistake made by new scrapbookers. There’s no need to feel like you must fill the entire page; with a great background and a few photos in place, just a few embellishments can produce the interesting look you want without going overboard. Remember that embellishments should enhance the page, not distract from the focal point. With that in mind, here are some tips for using embellishments such as photo stickers in Australia for your next scrapbooking project.
Choosing your embellishments carefully
One of the most important things to learn about using embellishments is to mix and match with caution. Stickers, brads, twine, beads, and more are all a lot of fun to use but using too many different types in one spread can create chaos rather than the artistic appearance you want. A good rule of thumb is to stick to no more than three types of embellishments per spread. For example, you might embellish a spread with stickers, stamps, and brads. You can use more than just one sticker or stamp, of course, as long as you make sure that the total mix of embellishments doesn’t become overwhelming. You should also be picky about the specific types of embellishments you choose; be sure that they are acid-free so that they don’t cause discolouration or other damage over time.
Feel free to experiment
There are lots of different types of embellishments available and it’s fun to experiment with them all. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Stickers: When you buy photo stickers, you’ll find an array of easy-to-use embellishments with a wide variety of themes. Simply peel and press for great enhancements to your scrapbook.
- Beads: You can use tiny beads for adding emphasis such as the centre of a flower.
- Eyelets: These coloured metal embellishments come in a variety of shapes, from flowers to hearts to diamonds and more.
- Die-cuts: Die-cuts are a great way to save time and add visual interest at once.
- Brads: These miniature fasteners can be used to add cool special effects to your pages – just avoid covering their legs with stickers or photos because the outline will show through.
- Glitter: Glitter and glitter glue add colour, sparkle, and texture to a spread.
Where to buyphoto stickers online
These are just a few of the embellishments new and seasoned scrapbookers can use to give their pages a visual boost. You can find all of these and more at Papermaze, where we offer a wide range of scrapbooking supplies and equipment. We make it easy to find everything you need for scrapbooking online in Australia by stocking all Graphic 45 products and more at affordable prices.
Have questions? Contact Papermaze today – we love helping new scrapbookers!